Limited edition print –
The Fountain, Barts Square
This is your opportunity to own one of 100 signed limited edition prints, faithfully reproduced from the original oil painting by renowned artist Peter Brown NEAC.
30″ x 10″ (762 x 254 mm) – unframed and unmounted, delivered by Royal Mail in a cardboard tube.
83 in stock
Peter Brown is a Bath based artist, an all-weather painter of street scenes and city landscapes and President of the New English Art Club. Known for working directly from his subject, he is more affectionately known as ‘Pete the Street’. Barts Heritage is delighted to offer an edition of 100 prints of his 2021 painting The Fountain, Barts Square capturing the contemplative respite found for staff and patients around the fountain at St Bartholomew’s Hospital.
This is your opportunity to own one of 100 signed limited edition prints, faithfully reproduced from the original oil painting. All profits from the sale of the prints will go directly to Barts Heritage.
- 30″ x 10″ (762 x 254 mm) – unframed and unmounted
- High quality fine art print on 310g bright White white cotton art paper
- Inkjet coating specially tailored to give vivid colours and deep blacks
- Impeccable archival qualities
- Acid- and lignin-free to meet the most exacting requirements for age resistance
- Delivered by Royal Mail in a cardboard tube
To make sure everybody gets a fair chance to buy a print, we ask that customers order no more than five prints.
The original oil painting is available for sale direct from Peter Brown on his website.