What We Do
- – To maximise the usage for the benefit of patients, staff, students and the public.
- – To promote awareness and support for the conservation of the artwork and archival collections within and around the Great Hall.
- – To promote and campaign for the enhancement and sustainability of the heritage buildings of the North Wing including the Great Hall.
- – To support those responsible for the maintenance and improvement of the buildings and fabric.
What we offer:
- – Regular newsletters
- – Invitations to dinners/lunches in the Great Hall
- – Invitation to the Archive Lecture
- – Other activities and visits
- – Friendship among those who care about the building
To get involved, Become a Friend.